This handsome Mittenwald made bass was made around 1840 by the famous Neuner family. The bass is now in great shape, we have re set the neck and done some work inside to get her working at her best. With a great Martin set up, the Bass is really at its best. It has a huge even sound and is very playable for a fairly large bass. A top bass for a reasonable price.
- String Length: 41.5 inches (105 cm)
- Length of Back: 45 inches (114 cm)
- Rib Depth: 8.5 inches (21 cm)
- Upper Bout: 20 inches (51 cm)
- Middle Bout: 13.5 inches (35 cm)
- Lower Bout: 26 inches (67 cm)
Contact us for more information