Sound for money – here it is! This interesting nineteenth Century Milanese bass is typical of the rather rustic basses of the period – but - a strong and rich sound and easy to play. We have completely restored the bass and so condition is not an issue. We think it’s a real bargain.
- String Length: 41.5 inches (105.5 cm)
- Length of Back: 43.3 inches (110 cm)
- Rib Depth: 7.9 inches (20 cm)
- Upper Bout: 18.9 inches (48 cm)
- Middle Bout: 13.8 inches (35 cm)
- Lower Bout: 27.2 inches (69 cm)
Contact us for more information