This handsome instrument was made in Mirocourt c.1900.
It has had a full Martin restoration including new braces, new bass bar and neck re set. The results are incredible, a stunning French double bass that has the sound and feel of a top jazz or classical instrument.
- String Length: 42.25 inches (107.5 cm)
- Length of Back: 45 inches (114 cm)
- Rib Depth: 8.75 inches (22.5 cm)
- Upper Bout: 22 inches (56 cm)
- Middle Bout: 15.75 inches (40 cm)
- Lower Bout: 27.25 inches (69 cm)
Contact us for more information