These fine basses are fashioned on the Cremonese Nicola Bergonzi (1780) bass that Tom used for most of his solo career, recordings etc. These are a very limited edition. The size is very compact and playable yet producing a disproportionally large, rich sound. One has found a good home over many years with the outstanding bassist Boguslaw Furtok. He has just brought out a great recording with music by Rota, Bloch and Bruch. We’re very proud of them both.
- String Length: 40.35 inches (102.5 cm)
- Rib depth: 5.66 inches (22 cm)
- Length of Back: 42.91 inches (102 cm)
- Upper Bout: 19.29 inches (49 cm)
- Middle Bout: 13.39 inches (34 cm)
- Lower Bout: 24.8 inches (63 cm)
Contact us for more information